- Vintage washed out canvas
- Strap closures with metal buckles
- Two side pockets with flaps and metal buckle strap closures
- Two front inside compartments
- Roomy interior with drawstring closure
- Inner zipper pouch
Cell phone, keys, books--you've got stuff to carry, and it all fits comfortably in this practical weekender backpack. Keeping things safe and secure, this bag features a roomy interior and side pockets with strap closures, freeing you to go about your adventures.
Starting with the Revolutionary War, the National Archives holds Federal military records, including historical, personal, and official correspondence regarding military uniforms and equipment designs.