We the People Flask
- National Archives Store Exclusive
- High quality brushed stainless steel flask
- Attached screw-down cap and Teflon seals
- 3 3/4 X 2 3/4 inches and 3 3/4 X 4 inches
- Individually leak tested for quality assurance
- Printed durable water resistant vinyl flask covers
- Hand washable
- Gift boxed and ready to wrap
"We the People," beautifully engrossed by Jacob Shallus on the first page of the Constitution, has become a symbol of who we are as Americans. Here the first page of the Constitution is elegantly displayed on a hip flask. It is perfect for the most stylish of patriots.
Choose a 6 oz. or a 4 oz. flask, and enjoy a little swig from this exclusive-to-the-Archives product.
See more from our We The People collection.
The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the United States of America. The Constitution originally consisted of seven Articles. The first three embody the doctrine of the separation of powers, whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: the legislature, consisting of the bicameral Congress; the executive, consisting of the President; and the judiciary, consisting of the Supreme Court and other federal courts.
The original Constitution of the United States is on permanent exhibit in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.