Navy NASA 100th Space Shuttle Mission Jacket
- Water resistant
- 100% flight nylon outer shell and lining
- Suitable for spring and fall seasons above 50F
- Two exterior and two interior pockets
- knit-rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Sizes run small: consider ordering one size up
- Dry clean only
With a knit collar, cuffs, and waistband, this lightweight take on the U.S. Air Force’s L-2B flight jacket features the NASA Meatball and 100th Space Shuttle Mission patches on the chest. The American flag arm patch and a utility/pencil pocket adorn the left sleeve. With pockets both inside and out, this commemorative jacket is a cool and patriotic addition to your closet.
Starting with the records of the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, formed in 1915 to study problems of flight and to conduct research in aeronautics, the National Archives holds in trust the records of NASA and other records related to aeronautics, including the Wright brothers' patent for their flying machine.