Premium Framed Constitution
- National Archives Store Exclusive
- Professionally custom framed in Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Classic finish gold or black wood frames
- Triple acid-free gold and navy blue suede mat
- UV protective glass
- Sealed and wired, ready to hang
- 20 1/2 X 27 inches
- Parchment paper, unique in appearance, with crinkles and aging process characteristics. Please note that the parchment may darken over time.
The National Archives store is delighted to offer this custom made, premium framed reproduction of the Constitution. Available in gold or black, the soft tones and authentic detailing of this frame add luxury and understated elegance, making it a a stately addition to any home or office or the perfect gift for the lawyer, patriot, or constitutional history buff in the family.We The People collection.
The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America. The Constitution originally consisted of seven Articles. The first three Articles embody the doctrine of the separation of powers, whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: the legislature, consisting of the bicameral Congress; the executive, consisting of the President; and the judiciary, consisting of the Supreme Court and other federal courts.
The original Constitution of the United States is on permanent exhibit in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.