Coast Guard Dog Collar
- Handmade in Providence, Rhode Island
- XS: 6-12 inches length, ⅝ inch width
- SM: 9-15 inches length, ⅝ inch width
- MD: 12-18 inches length, 1 inch width
- LG: 15-21 inches length, 1 inch width
- XL: 18-24 inches length, 1 inch width
- XXL: 21-27 inches length, 1 inch width
- Stain and fray resistant
- Machine wash cold, air dry
The perfect accessory for a Coastie’s pup, this collar is proudly handmade in the U.S.A. Made from high-tensile strength nylon webbing with sewn-on polyester and nylon ribbons, it is built to last a lifetime. The sturdy buckles are Coast Guard approved for a high weight load, and the hardware is cast, not welded brass, bringing extra strength, and, just like the United States Coast Guard, the ability to be always ready.
The White House has been the home not just to the Presidents and the First Families, but also to all their family pets. Presidential pets have included barnyard animals, exotic birds, bears, alligators, domesticated cats and many, many dogs! From FDR's Fala and the Bushes' Barney to the Obamas' Bo and Sunny, some of these pets have themselves become household names across America.