Vintage Explorer Backpack
- Rucksack/backpack with leather trim
- Large main compartment with drawstring closure and flap
- Flap with brass grommets and brass clasp closure
- One large pocket on front of bag
- One pocket on each side with hook and loop closure
- Top carry handle with brown leather accent strip
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- 16 1/4 X 13 1/2 X 5 1/4 inches
Inspired by World War II rucksacks, this vintage explorer backpack is the perfect rugged carry-all for your expeditions around town or around the world. Made from sturdy 100% cotton canvas, it has a water-resistant coating. The large main compartment has a laptop sleeve and with two external side pockets, a front pocket a padded back and adjustable padded shoulder straps, it is functional and stylish.
Starting with the Revolutionary War, the National Archives holds Federal military records, including historical, personal, and official correspondence regarding military uniforms and equipment designs.