Swarovski Glass Pearl 2 Necklace Set
- National Archives Store Exclusive
- Set of two necklaces: 18 and 34 inches
- Hypoallergenic solid brass core
- Electro-plated nickel-free
- Swimming or bathing while wearing this jewelry is not recommended. Perfumes or lotions may harm the finish.
- Use gentle hand soap and warm water to clean. Pat dry with a paper towel. Do not use jewelry cleaners or a jeweler’s cloth.
Inspired by Vice President Kamala Harris and her connection with the “Twenty Pearls” of her sorority sisters, the National Archives Store is thrilled to offer these exclusive Swarovski glass pearl necklaces as a set. Made from high-quality gold plated solid brass, the pearls have a luminous shimmer like the true jewels of the sea. Beautiful pieces of jewelry that can be worn together to create two or three strands, they are lovely commemorative items with which to pay tribute to a trailblazing woman.
A first generation American born to immigrant, activist parents, Kamala Harris is a trailblazer. She is the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected as Vice President of the United States, the second-highest leadership position in our nation’s government. Throughout her distinguished career and lifetime of public service, these pioneering firsts were also the case with the offices she held as the District Attorney of San Francisco, the Attorney General of California and as a United States Senator.
While she is guided by the words she spoke the first time she stood up in court: “Kamala Harris, for the people”, the Vice President is also reminded of her great responsibility, with these words from her mother, who was also an inspiring woman: “Kamala, you may be the first to do many things, but make sure you are not the last.”