United, Freedom & Liberty Silver Circle Pendant Necklaces
- National Archives Store Exclusive
- Hand made in Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S.A.
- 16 inch chain with a 2 inch extender
- Sterling silver
- Pendant approximately 1/2 inch diameter
- Unique glass tube packaging
The United States of America is a land of freedom and promise. These elegant custom-made necklaces remind us of this in the most simple of ways. Choose from a sterling silver pendant engraved in the handwriting of the artist:
America’s founding documents, known collectively as the Charters of Freedom, have secured the rights of the American people for more than two and a quarter centuries. They are considered instrumental to the founding and philosophy of the United States. The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, and the Bill of Rights are on permanent display in the Rotunda of the National Archives Museum.