Leather Military Bag
- Main compartment with interior zippered pocket
- Two front snap closure pockets
- Front flap with strap and metal buckle closure
- 1-inch wide adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Antique brass hardware
- Measures 10 X 8 X 31/2 inches
Inspired by old leather military bags, this brown leather ammo bag is made with a premium rugged leather that is both durable and stylish. The bag features a main compartment with interior zippered pocket, two front snap closure pockets, front flap with strap and metal buckle closure, 1-inch wide adjustable leather shoulder strap, and antique brass hardware.
Starting with the Revolutionary War, the National Archives holds military records, including historical, personal, and official correspondence, regarding military uniforms and equipment designs.
Offering bags inspired by or in the same designs as the military bags from World War II and before, the National Archives Store has found for you a terrific selection of sturdy fashionable bags.