Gray NASA 100th Space Shuttle Mission Jacket
- 100% flight nylon outer shell
- Two exterior and two interior pockets
- knit-rib collar and cuffs
- Suitable for spring and fall seasons above 40F
- Sizes run small: consider ordering one size up
With a knit collar, cuffs, and waistband, this lightweight take on the classic MA-1 flight jacket features the NASA Meatball and 100th Space Shuttle Mission patches on the chest. The American flag arm patch and a utility/pencil pocket adorn the left sleeve. With pockets both inside and out, this commemorative jacket is a cool and patriotic addition to your closet.
Introduced by the mid-1950s, the MA-1 became the flight jacket of U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots and ground crew. Designed for use in temperatures of 14-50 degrees F, the MA-1 had a 100% wool knit collar, waistband, and cuffs.