Slightly Damaged Camera Canvas Patent Print
- Item has damage such as missing spots of ink or scratches, is purchased as is and non-returnable
- Printed in the U.S.A. on canvas with archival ink
- 16 X 20 inch patent print
- Restored and digitally enhanced while maintaining the integrity of the original document
- Antiqued blackboard finish
- $30 flat fee shipping
No soft focus needed to enjoy in your office, studio, and home, this 1959 camera patent printed on canvas with archival ink. It is finished with a distressed vintage effect bringing character and atmosphere.
"The invention relates to photographic cameras and particularly to single lens reflex cameras. The photographic camera of the invention is provided with a built-in photoelectric exposure meter."-Edgar Sauer. Filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office August 21, 1959.
The patent act of 1790 established the rules for submitting a patent application. Each application had to be submitted with specifications, a patent drawing, and if possible a model of the invention. Eventually, models were no longer required.
The National Archives holds nearly three million patent case files from 1836-1956.