Win two tickets to see the award-winning musical "Hamilton" live on Broadway! We’ll also throw in extra Hamilton swag from the National Archives Store, including a poster, a book, and a playbill, all signed by Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Ron Chernow, Tony Award-winning film and theater director Thomas Kail, and Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning composer, lyricist, and performer Lin-Manuel Miranda!
To enter, submit your zip code and sign up for the National Archives Foundation's newsletter! You can also earn additional entries by sharing this giveaway on social media. For each friend that enters the giveaway through your unique URL, you will receive +1 entry into the giveaway, earning up to 10 additional entries.
The winner will be randomly chosen by Lin-Manuel Miranda at the National Archives Foundation's Gala and Records of Achievement Award Ceremony on September 25.
- No purchase necessary. See terms and conditions.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the winner's availability, ticket availability and musical's schedule.
- Winner will submit top three choices of show dates/times at least six weeks in advance of the earliest show date between December 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Does not include a meet & greet.