U.S. Constitution Custom Framed Document
- National Archives Store Exclusive
- Professionally custom framed in Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Antique finish black wood frames
- Premium framing grade non-reflective acrylic
- Triple acid-free gold and navy blue suede mat
- Sealed and wired, ready to hang
- 20 X 26 inches
- $30 flat fee shipping
- Please note that this document is currently available in black framing
A beautiful addition to the home or office, this custom framed Constitution of the United States is the perfect gift for the lawyer, new American citizen, or lover of our nation's constitutional history. In black, the frame is inspired by American federal style and complements classic and formal settings.
For price savings consider purchasing the Custom Framed Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights together as a bundle.
See more from our We The People collection.
The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America. The Constitution originally consisted of seven Articles. The first three Articles embody the doctrine of the separation of powers, whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: the legislature, consisting of the bicameral Congress; the executive, consisting of the President; and the judiciary, consisting of the Supreme Court and other federal courts.
The original Constitution of the United States is on permanent exhibit in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.