Pendulum Spaceship Clock
- Made in Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- 3D pop-out effect
- Original design by Paul Ocepek
- Quartz pendulum movement (made in U.S.A.)
- Approximately 7.6 x 10.5 x 1
- .125 inch thick laser-cut Baltic birch plywood
- Printed with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-drilled hole for easy hanging
- Requires one AA battery (not included)
Blast off into the outer space of your imagination with this fun pendulum clock! It will make a wonderful addition to any space lover's room.
The National Archives protects and preserves NASA records, including the Apollo Mission Documents, and the Project Files on the Early Apollo Surface Experiments Package.