Declaration of Independence Custom Framed Document
- National Archives Store Exclusive
- Professionally custom framed in Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Antique finish gold or black wood frames
- Premium framing grade non-reflective acrylic
- Triple acid-free gold and navy blue suede mat
- Sealed and wired, ready to hang
- 20 1/2 X 22 1/2 inches
- Please note that this document is currently available in black framing, not pictured
A beautiful addition to the home or office, this custom framed Declaration of Independence is a great gift for the patriot and lover of our nation's founding history. In a choice of gold or black, the frame is inspired by American federal style and complements classic and formal settings.
For price savings consider purchasing the Custom Framed Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights together as a bundle.
Drafted by 33 year old Thomas Jefferson between June 11 and June 28, 1776, the Declaration of Independence is the nation's most cherished symbol of liberty. It was adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, and announced that the 13 American colonies, then at war with Great Britain, regarded themselves as independent states and no longer a part of the British Empire. Instead, they formed a union that would become a new nation: the United States of America.